Slough moves into covid tier 2

The change will come into force at 00:01 Saturday 24 October. Find out more details about Slough going into tier 2 and what it means.

Please go to our coronavirus pages for the latest guidance, how services are affected, and what help is available.

Change of circumstances

Please check our discounts and exemptions page - if your circumstances change this could affect your entitlement.

Change of address

If you move house, please complete the online change of address form.


If you believe that you are entitled to a refund please download the 'Council Tax Refund Request' form and complete and return it to the address on the form. Alternatively you can hand it in to the Customer Service Centre, MyCouncil.

If paying by direct debit the refund will be paid directly back into that account.
If you are requesting a refund from a joint council tax account to go into a sole bank account then we will need written authorisation from all parties.

Contacting the revenues team

We do not usually acknowledge receipt of any documents received.

We normally respond to enquiries in date order, unless there are other pressing matters, for instance the receipt of a summons, so make sure you tell us all about these. All written communications are stored on our document imaging system and cannot be lost.

We will write to you to inform you of the outcome of your correspondence, this could be a letter or a revised bill.

Please call 01753 475111 if you require an urgent response.

Contact us

Council Tax enquiry form

01753 475111
Monday 9am-5pm
Tuesday 9am-5pm
Wednesday 10am-5pm
Thursday 9am-5pm
Friday 9am-4.45pm
Saturday Closed
Sunday Closed

In person

By post
Council Tax Manager,
PO Box 1733,
Slough SL1 1FS