Please go to our coronavirus pages for the latest guidance, how services are affected, and what help is available.

Your opinion matters!

Please complete our customer experience survey to help us improve our service.

Damaged, stolen or missing bins

If your bin is damaged, stolen or missing, please contact us to arrange for it to be replaced.

Residents requiring a replacement household black refuse bin, will now be issued with a 180 litre black refuse bin.

Larger refuse bin

If you have a family of six or more living at the same property, you may be eligible for a larger 240 litre black refuse bin. You will need to provide proof of the number of occupants living at the address; for each individual recent documents such as bank statements, bills, child benefit letters would be acceptable.

How to put in a request

You can take or post these documents to Chalvey HWRC & Waste Transfer Station, White Hart Road, Slough, SL1 2SF or email them to  

We encourage our residents to recycle as much as you can, you can upgrade your red recycling bin to a larger size.

Contact us

Contact Environmental Services

01753 475111 option 4

In person

Related pages